Learn from competition counsel within financial services at Informa Connect’s Competition Law in the Financial Services Sector conference. Ensure you stay on top of current regulation, competition law cases and investigations affecting the sector so that you can provide thorough advice. Take this opportunity to hear from regulators on their priorities and gain practical strategies from in-house counsel to overcome current challenges.
Bringing together the European financial services community at the Marriott London Marble Arch on 21 September, don’t miss this chance to learn how to navigate the latest developments – ensure you stay compliant.
Regulators, in-house counsel and thought leaders that’ll be speaking at the conference include:
- Sharon Horwitz, Director, Sector Regulation, Competition and Markets Authority
- Mark Bethell, Manager, Competition Enforcement & Strategy, Financial Conduct Authority
- Alex Olive, General Counsel, Payment Systems Regulator
- Manon Bert, Legal Adviser, KBC Groep NV
- Eliza Petritsi, Director, Antitrust, Deutsche Bank
- Ajinkya M Tulpule, General Counsel, bitFlyer Group
- Gerben Pauwels, Legal Director, Argen
- Simon Burden, Head of Competition Law, NatWest Group
Visit https://shorturl.at/sLS34 for the full agenda, speaker list and to reserve your place at the conference.
Use the code FKW83536PL at checkout to save 10%.